Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Trailer Critic - The Legend of Tarzan

Hey guys and welcome to another edition of Trailer Critic! Today, we're swinging through the trees and chillin' with some gorillas in the teaser trailer for The Legend of Tarzan!



There's quite a bit going on in this teaser, if you can really even call it that. I mean, I think this trailer did the job for me, introducing me to the characters, setting the stage, and giving me just enough to want more. I am a bit worried about this, primarily because so many people know the story of Tarzan, even if they haven't seen the animated movie. I'm also worried that this will be compared to movies like the new Planet of the Apes franchise, and the 2005 King Kong. But maybe the film will surprise me when it hits theaters July 1st, 2016.

What did you think of the teaser? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment