Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Trailer Critic: The BFG

Disney and director Steven Spielberg have given us a full glimpse into their upcoming film The BFG, an adaptation of an apparently beloved children's book I missed out on. Take a look at the trailer below and stick around for my thoughts.


Being unfamiliar with the source material, all I can judge the trailer on is how much it piques my interest for this movie and my interest has gone from 0% to 100% interested. First off, the visuals look amazing; but going deeper, I am a sucker for movies about outcast kids who are maybe a little lonely. The BFG hearkens back to movies like E.T. and The Iron Giant which is high praise.

The BFG is set to release on July 1 and stars Rebecca Hall, Mark Rylance and Bill Harder among many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment