Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

First Impressions: The Fault In Our Stars Trailer

Welcome to First Impressions, where we take a look at new movie trailers and give our, you guessed it, first impressions! I'm Dusty Haynes and this time, we are taking a look at the trailer just released for The Fault In Our Stars. Take a look below!



I'm not exactly the romantic comedy/drama type. I am not the target audience for these kinds of films. That being said, I have followed +John Green, the author of the book on which this movie is based, for a long time and am a huge fan. Not of his books, necessarily, as I've never read any of them but mostly because of his YouTube channels including +CrashCourse and +vlogbrothers. That is what made me want to see this movie anyway. But now, with this trailer, I'm more intrigued than ever. The Fault In Our Stars looks to be a glimpse into what looks like a heartfelt and intelligent story of romance in the real, flawed world. It's risky, in Hollywood, to make a film about a terminally ill character on oxygen but that's what makes this stand out as a very down to earth story!

So with this trailer, my anticipation level is officially set at high! What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment