Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Welcome (Back to Basics)

Welcome to The Final Cut Blog...again.

Over the past few months, this blog started on Blogger and grew here. We then moved to a different platform that would allow greater customization and aesthetic control.

After that move, the blog died. Not because of lack of readers, but because that control I wanted meant more work and I already have a job. So I quickly burned myself out.

But now I'm back and I'm getting back to basics.

This is what you should expect from The Final Cut Blog for the foreseeable future:

1. Reviews of Movies I see. Could be old, could be new. Money is tight. If you wanna know my thoughts on a new movie, buy me a movie ticket.

2. Commentary on movie related news. Not daily, not weekly. Just when I want to.

3. Opinion articles about things I care about. If you agree, let's have a conversation about it. If you disagree, let's have a conversation about that too. But I am not here to argue with you. I get enough of that from my previously mentioned

As always, I appreciate everyone who takes a few moments to read my posts, but ultimately this is my blog and I'm doing this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment